'22-23 TOYOTA TUNDRA SDHQ BUILT A-PILLAR LIGHT MOUNTS
'22-23 TOYOTA TUNDRA SDHQ BUILT A-PILLAR LIGHT MOUNTS is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our SDHQ Built A-Pillar Light Mounts for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra are 3D CAD designed and built in-house to ensure they are the best fitting; highest quality a-pillar mounts available for the Toyota Tundra.
These brackets give you the ability to securely mount aftermarket LED light pods on the hood of your Toyota Tundra without significant vehicle modifications. Our A-Pillar light mounts bolt directly to your Tundra's hood hinge, are constructed to handle the weight of larger LED lights, and give you the confidence to hit the trails at night without your vision impeded.
These sleek and sturdy a-pillar light mounts are a must-have for any Toyota Tundra owner.
2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Bolts directly to the hood hinge
- No drilling or welding required
- 3/16” thick steel plate construction for durability
- 1/16” thick silicone isolation pad placed against hood hinge for vibration dampening
- Built to handle the weight of larger lights, such as Baja Designs XL80’s
- Includes extra ¼” hardware for mounting larger lights
- Mounting slot for multiple light choices and a customized fit
- Ships with a black powder coated finish
- Driver Side Mount
- Passenger Side Mount
- Hardware Kit
- XL/XL-R Pro/Sport
- Squadron Pro/Sport
- LP4 Series LED Lights
- S2 sport/Pro
- 360 Series Round Lights