2005+ Toyota Tacoma 2.5" Shock package
2005+ Toyota Tacoma 2.5" Shock package - 600 lb / None / None is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
10-14 week lead time!
Locked Offroad coilovers are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
This suspension kit utilizes larger 2.5” shock bodies for increased oil capacity, and smoother operating, longer lasting shocks. Equipped with Buna seals, 4130 Chromed and polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, and 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
100% Bolt-On Application. Designed to increase wheel travel by up to 25%. Adjustable ride height. Tuned specifically for Tacomas. All Locked Coilovers include our 22 point compression adjusters.
We stand behind our product 100% and offer a 6-month warranty. Shocks must be installed correctly, and use limit straps to maintain the warranty.
- 100% bolt-on. Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable
- Designed to increase wheel travel by up to 25% over stock
- Adjustable ride height, with spanner wrench included
- 22 points of compression adjustment to further refine ride quality
Fits 2005 and newer Tacomas. Intended for off-highway use.
Front Spring Choice Guide:
- 600lb - Factory load (closest to "stock" ride quality)
- 650lb - Medium load (150lbs or less on front end)
- 700lb - Heavy duty load (150lbs or more on front end)