SEAT BACK TECH PLATE MOLLE KIT - FORD F-150 & RAPTOR (2015-2023), SUPERDUTY (2017-2024), RANGER (2019+)
SEAT BACK TECH PLATE MOLLE KIT - FORD F-150 & RAPTOR (2015-2023), SUPERDUTY (2017-2024), RANGER (2019+) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Rigidly and securely mount a 16.0" x 23.5" BuiltRight Tech Plate to the driver or passenger seat back using this pair of patent pending upper and lower steel brackets as well as a pair of machined aluminum headrest loop brackets. Includes everything needed to outfit one seat. There are some fantastic light-duty options on the market from others - these are designed for folks that need a more robust solution.
This one's simple and you either need it or you don't. A lot of people use or are interested in using a seat-back MOLLE panel solution in their Ford truck and the reason we've avoided making a kit is that frankly, there are some pretty decent ones out there. The problem with them is that they attach to your seatback with nylon webbing. Great for manufacturers because a one-size-fits-all kit is ideal, but not great for users that need to know that their panel isn't going anywhere. Our rigidly mounted solution also ensures that your seats aren't damaged by straps, hardware or the panel itself.
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Attaches rigidly at top and bottom of seat back
- Allows seat to recline without issue
- Patent Pending - Rigid mounting of utility panel on seatback
2015 - 2023 Ford F-150 and Raptor (NOT INCLUDING LAY-FLAT SEATS)
2017 - 2024 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450
- 2019 - 2024 Ford Ranger
- 1x 16.0 x 23.5 Tech Plate
- 1x Upper Mounting Bracket
- 1x Lower Mounting Bracket
- 2x Machined Headrest Bracket
- 1x Hardware Kit