Gen2 Raptor Electrical Foundation System - Garmin, Redarc
Gen2 Raptor Electrical Foundation System - Garmin, Redarc - No Charger Needed / No PowerSwitche Units Needed is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you are looking to build out your Gen 2 Raptor or 15-20 F150 this kit is your ultimate solution. At Blaze Off-Road we have spent years developing and installing custom electrical systems in off-road, overland, and race vehicles; this experience has led us to designing complete DIY kits intended to offer the ultimate electrical system without all of the complication that normally come with wiring. We achieve this by building complete kits, fit to your specific vehicle, that come with everything you need from start to finish on your install.
This kit will allow you to have switched power for up to 12 accessories (lights, lockers, air compressors), constant power for four accessories (Fridge/Freezer, USB powers, Comms Radio, ETC), and a smart dual battery charger along with all needed fuses and cables, this charger also has a built in solar regulater to charge your dual battery via the BCDC unit from RedArc.
Included in this kit:
- Garmin PowerSwitch (up to two units)*
- RedArc BCDC Unit (select 25, 40, or 50 amp unit)*
- Blaze Vehicle Specific Bracket kit with all needed hardware - additional accessory brackets to come in the future that will be compatible with the current model.
- Blaze USA Made Battery Cables
- 2x Garmin Power
- 2x Ground Bars
- 1x Fuse Block
- 2x MIDI Fuse Block Cables
- Blue Sea Systems 5045 Fuse Block
- 2x Blue Sea Systems 2300 Ground Bars
- 2x Blue Sea Systems Sealed MIDI Fuse Block
- 4x Blue Sea Systems MIDI Fuses (two backup fuses to store in the MIDI block)
- Dual Terminal Fuse Mount and Fuses
*These items are only included if selected before adding to cart*
For $100 extra we will pre-wire the RedArc unit and terminate it for solar input, while including a solar ground cable.
Future bolt on accessory mounts will include mounting for TE high current relays, additional fuse mounting, other RedArc components, ETC.
Please note: this is a pre-order, meaning we are working to get final fit right. We do have our first batch of prototypes on order, however the price may be going up if we choose to add other features. If this happens your price will not go up - you are locked in at current pricing if you place a pre-order.