DIY 2005+ Tacoma COMPLETE BILLET BATTERY TERMINAL KIT W/ NEGATIVE TERMINAL WIRING KIT
DIY 2005+ Tacoma COMPLETE BILLET BATTERY TERMINAL KIT W/ NEGATIVE TERMINAL WIRING KIT is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our SDHQ Built Complete Billet Battery Terminal Kit w/ Negative Terminal Wiring Kit for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma includes everything you need to install our billet battery terminals on your 2nd and 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma.
No more splicing and cutting up your Tacoma's wiring when installing your off-road accessories. With our complete kit you get everything you need to upgrade your vehicle OEM terminal pads and everything you need to protect them, no more piecing components together!
- 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- SDHQ BUILT COMPLETE BILLET BATTERY TERMINAL KIT - SDHQ-02-3003-C2
- '05-CURRENT TOYOTA TACOMA 6GA NEGATIVE BATTERY TO BODY 16” GROUND CABLE -SDHQ-02-3002-U1-E
- Compression Lug Kit
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- This is complete kit includes all of the aluminum terminals, terminal protective boots, and post washers
- Includes a 16" 6GA Negative Battery to Body Ground Cable
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals(or terminal distribution blocks) are machined In-House at SDHQ
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.