Add-On SE Source w/ 84 Inch Battery Cables sPOD
Add-On SE Source w/ 84 Inch Battery Cables sPOD is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Time to add a second SE Source to your system?
- Eight circuits rated at 30amps at 12.5vd per circuit that are End-User friendly
- Terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (daisychained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE. This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches.
- No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting
- Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scale-able platform for future optional enhancements.
- One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset.
Comes standard with:
- 84 inch battery cables
- 84 inch CAT6 Cable
- Universal Source Mounting Bracket
Please indicate if you are running LUX Lighting System's LED lights. We will include a resistor that is required in order for the lights to function properly.